Wednesday, November 12, 2008

NEW Product! Reed Diffusers!


Many of you have been asking us to make reed diffusers and we finally decided to add them to our store! And, just in time for the holidays too!
These super scented reed diffusers fill the air with the wonderful long-lasting fragrance! Your diffuser will arrive packaged in a 4oz round glass bottle with a pretty silver screw top cap and removable tag. Just remove the cap and insert the 5 reed sticks that come with the set! Place the diffuser in any room of your house or office and enjoy! The reeds will soak up the oil with in 24 hours! Keep out of reach of children and pets.

These can cost up to $50 in retail stores, so at $14 each they are a steal! You can purchase this amazing product at www.doctorsweettooth.com.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to try one of these!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited that you decided to make these! They look fabulous. I just ordered three of them off your website. I will review them once I test them out :-)

Anonymous said...

I got my goodies yesterday! I ordered these in the cherry, christmas tree, and cinnamon scents. I put one in each of my three bathrooms. I let the reeds sit for a few hours, but I got a little impatient, so I flipped the reeds a few times to speed up the absorption process. By this morning my bathrooms were filled with the scents! I think my favorite is the cherry. It is definitely the strongest of the three. I highly recommend this product!

Anonymous said...

just got one in sweet orange! i have it sitting in my kitchen right now. it throws off a strong scent after you let the reeds sit in the oil for a day or so. overal it is a great product. i have tried other more expensive brands and this seems to work just as well. thank you!

Helena S. said...

The maraschino cherry is SO STRONG! I love it. My whole kitchen smells amazing! Thank you for such a great product.