Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Customer Review

One of our delightful customers was nice enough to share a product review with you! We hope that you find it useful!

Thank you for the delightful products! The new marshmallow perfume just arrived and smells wonderful. I also was hoping to offer a quick comment on the other products in case it would be useful for your blog --- I always find that it's helpful to read actual reviews, and I was so happy with the products that I wanted to share:

Gingerbread body spray - This spray smells delicious. Exactly like the cookies, a pleasant fresh bakery smell.

Nutcracker solid perfume - I absolutely LOVE this perfume, and so does everyone around me. Several people have actually asked what the pleasant vanilla, cinnamony bakery smell is.

Cinnabuns solid perfume - Yummy, just like the product and the smell stays on really well. The room gel is also terrific. Many thanks, and I plan to order from you for the holidays!

A final note - this seller is terrific!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this review! I was wondering what the nutcracker scent was like. I want to try it now!

Anonymous said...

I too, am a HUGE fan of the gingerbread fragrance. It is definitely my all time favorite Dr. Sweet Tooth Scent!