Monday, November 10, 2008

New Holiday Gift Sets!





Are you looking for the perfect way to introduce a friend or family member to Doctor Sweet Tooth this holiday season? This 3-piece sampler scent layering set includes:

1 3oz Scented Body Lotion
1 3oz Scented Shower Gel
1 1/3oz Perfume Oil Roll-On

Each set will arrive packaged in a clear drawstring bag with a matching gift tag.
These gift sets are available in the following scents:
Candy Cane, Chocolate Covered Cherries, Vanilla Sugar Cookies, and Chocolate Covered Strawberries.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These look perfect! Great price too!

Anonymous said...

I got this in gingerbread for my sister-in-law. I just opened the package and decided to keep it for myself! I will order another one for her this week. It smells SOOOOOOOOOOOOO yummy!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wonderful gift sets! They were huge hits as Christmas gifts. I am sure my family will be back for more :D