Friday, July 25, 2008

Handmade Scented Body Butter at Doctor Sweet Tooth!


This extra-thick creamy body butter is ideal for extra dry skin. It contains Sunflower Oil and Allantoin. Native American Indians were among the first to discover the healing properties of Sunflower Oil which is rich in Vitamin E which aid in moisturizing and regenerating skin. Allantoin is thought by some to have the ability to help heal wounds, sores and stimulate growth of healthy tissue. It is a skin softener and anti-irritant.
This lotion does NOT contain mineral oil!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for adding this! I know I have asked you about it like a gigillion times ;)

Anonymous said...

I just got my butter cream body butter today! I adore it! The texture is wonderful and it isn't greasy!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this butter! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

This is the best body cream EVER!

Anonymous said...

Trish is right. This not greasy, but is very moisturizing! I live in Canada and this keeps my skin from drying out in the cold weather!