Thursday, July 17, 2008

New Cupcake Bath Bubble Bombs at Doctor Sweet Tooth!

These unique life size (6oz) bath bombs are topped with hand-whipped moisturizing shea butter soap! Just drop one in the tub and let the bottom portion of the bath bomb fizz away! You will be left with a squishy bar of soap that you can then use to cleanse yourself with.

Your bath bomb will arrive wrapped in a cello-bag with a decorative tie and tag!


Paraben Free.


Ingredients- Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Epsom Salt, Sweet Almond Oil, Cocoa Butter, Water, Sodium Palmate, Castor Seed Oil, Safflower Seed Oil, Glycerin, Shea butter, Sorbitol, Sorbitan Oleate, Glycine Soybean Protein, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance, FD&C Colors.

Order one for yourself today at: www.doctorsweettooth.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These look awesome! I can't wait to try one!

Anonymous said...

I just ordered a few of these! They sound wonderful.

Anonymous said...

I got these in a few days ago and they are great! I love the fluffy soap icing and they all smell wonderful! I will be back for more soon.

Anonymous said...

Such a fun product to use. I use the frosting as a bar of soap in the tub. The scent fills my bathroom too.

Anonymous said...

I was so hoping that your bath whips were really shaped like little whips.
Dissappointed.

Doctor Sweet Tooth, LLC said...

"I was so hoping that your bath whips were really shaped like little whips.
Dissappointed."

My bath whips have a whipped cream - like texture and come packaged in jars. Since it is a cream it is not possible for them to be shaped like anything. My cupcake soaps and cupcake bath bombs are, however, shaped liked actual cupcakes.