Monday, July 14, 2008

New Scents at Doctor Sweet Tooth!

I am very excited to announce the arrival of 6 new scents at Doctor Sweet Tooth! I hope you love these new scents as much as I do! The following scents are now available at http://www.doctorsweettooth.com/:

Funny Face: A mixture of fruity berries and sweet sugar. I am in love with this one!

Macadamia Nut

Chocolate Amber

Amber Romance

Candy Cane: the perfect mixture of peppermint and strawberry. Just in time for the holidays!

Jam Berry Scones

Vineyard: a mixture of sweet white and purple grapes. A more sophisticated grape scent.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny Face sounds like one I want to try! Yummy!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I have been waiting for you to add a candy cane scent :) I can't wait to try it!

Anonymous said...

I love your grape scent, but I am looking forward to trying vineyard!

Anonymous said...

I just got the lotion in funny face and I love it! Very fruity!