Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Super Scented Smelly Jelly Mini Air Fresheners!


It's true! Big things come in small packages! These mini smelly jelly air fresheners are packed with more fragrance oil than your standard 8oz jars! The adorable 1.5oz jar takes up very little space on your sink or counter, but fills the air with wonderful long-lasting scent! The best thing about these is that they are re-usable! When you notice that the crystals are starting to look dry, just add a small amount of water, tighten the lid, and shake! The crystals will puff right back up to their original size! I have one in my powder room and it looks just too cute sitting on my sink!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These look precious. Good job!

Anonymous said...

I ordered one and this is so cute and it smells so gooood!!!! Really nice idea!

Anonymous said...

These are great for powder rooms. I love how you can just add more water to refresh the scent when the crystals start to dry. I have had one in my powder room for a couple of months now and it still smells great. I add water to it about once a week.

Anonymous said...

I was hesitant that such a little jar could be strong enough to scent a whole room, but I was wrong. These work great, especially in bathrooms! What a great product!