Thursday, April 3, 2008

Hanging Scented Cupcakes!

While I was sculpting bath bomb decorations one day I decided to try something a little new to me. I molded a few cute little cupcakes out of polymer clay (which I scented in vanilla buttercream) and strung them from a wire. A formed a mini "clothes hanger" at the top, so that the cupcakes could be hung on a door knob, cabinet knob, or rear-view mirror! I was very happy with how they turned out, so I decided to add them to my store. They are somewhat time consuming to make, so currently they are available exclusively at www.doctorsweettooth.com. I have the one shown in the picture hanging from my bedroom doorknob. It looks super cute hanging there! In the near future I will be making hanging lollipops, cotton candy, icecream cones, ect.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmmmmm cupcakes...me hungry :)

Hinsley Ford said...

these look adorable. I have NO idea how you find time to do all that you do. I'll be ordering soon...out of my lotions and scrubs! :)