Monday, March 24, 2008

New Cupcake Soaps at Doctor Sweet Tooth!

So, I had been thinking of adding these to my site for quite a while, but FIRST I had to perfect my recipe! After many attempts to get the 'frosting' just right I finally DID IT :) My husband came home from work right after I made a batch of these and he got so excited because he thought I made him cupcakes! They look & smell so real that you will not believe your eyes! The bottom portion is made from aloe & olive oil soap. The 'frosting' on the cupcake is made using a special blend of whipped shea butter soap. I can scent these any way you like! I can even make the bottom a different scent from the 'frosting'! My favorite combination is vanilla birthday cake and buttercream frosting! I have a few of these placed in a basket in my bathroom and I just can't bare to use one!

You can purchase these scrumptious soaps at www.doctorsweettooth.com!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to quit making such yummy stuff like this, I am already addicted to just about all your products. I am loving smelling like bubblegum. I go around sniffing myself like a weirdo, and my feet have never been so soft,lol.

Anonymous said...

LOVE THESE! I got my 3 cupcakes in the mail the other day and I absolutely ADORE them! Thanks!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am totally addicted to these soaps! LOVE them!

Anonymous said...

CUTE!