Thursday, April 10, 2008

Being the 'sweet tooth' that I am, I found myself doing a search of the word 'cupcake' on Etsy a couple of weeks ago. I am not sure what I was looking for exactly. I happened to come upon a little shop that sells hand-knitted & crocheted accessories called Nini's Handmades. I immediately fell in love with the little yellow cupcake pouch in the upper right hand photo. I purchased it and just a few days later it arrived in my mailbox. I was having a bad day, which all changed as soon as I opened the package. Not only was the pouch adorable, the craftsmanship was amazing. I immediately transfered my money, cell phone and credit cards from my Coach wristlet into the cupcake pouch. I then went straight to my computer and asked Nini if she could make a purse and makeup bag that matched. She was happy to do this for me and less than a week later the bags arrived! Since then, I have also purchased the other pouches in the photo. I adore all of them and the only problem is that I can never make up my mind which one to use each day! Already I have had several people ask me 'where on earth did you get that?'. I love her products so much that we are currently teaming up to offer you beautiful new gift sets (which I will announce very shortly). Nini's products are not only very reasonably priced, but she could quite possibly be the sweetest person that I have ever delt with. Nini even donates 10% of all sales to charity! Please check out her etsy site: Nini's Handmades.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too Too CUTE :)

Anonymous said...

your creations are adorable!