Wednesday, May 14, 2008

NEW "Zero Gravity" Whipped Soaps at Doctor Sweet Tooth!

Believe it or not I discovered this wonderful new recipe by accident when I was whipping up a batch of cupcake soaps. I mistakenly forgot to add liquid glycerin to the mixture, which makes the cupcake "frosting" soft and manageable, and I ended up piping the mixture into a soap mold instead of onto the cupcake soaps. I figured that I would cut the bar up to send the chunks as samples with my packages. Well, I soon discovered that the bar hardened enough to hold its shape rather nicely, and being curious, I decided to take the bar into the shower with me!

The first thing that I noticed was the super thick foamy lather that it produced. I have been using this as shaving soap ever since! I also noticed that despite its light weight & circus peanut-like soft texture, that it lasts surprisingly long. I liked this "mistake" so much that I decided to give it a name and add them to the ever growing list of products in my store! I hope that you enjoy this whipped up creation as much as I do!

"Zero Gravity" soaps are available at www.doctorsweettooth.com!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUM! I am off to place an order now :-)

Anonymous said...

These look really interesting! I like it!

Anonymous said...

I have been using this for shaving too and I love it! I will be ordering more soon!

Anonymous said...

I am in love with these soaps! They make so many bubbles and smell delicious!

Anonymous said...

These soaps are the amazing! I can not get over the lather! I agree...these are the best for shaving! My kids keep stealing these from my bathroom! They love to squash them in their hands.

Anonymous said...

I have one of these in my shower at all times! I have been ordering the marshmallow scent over and over again. I want to try other scents but I am in love with the marshmallow!