Saturday, March 1, 2008

My Favorite Perfumes of All Time!


So, what does Doctor Sweet Tooth wear when not wearing one of her own scents? For as long as I can remember I have loved perfumes. It is impossible for me to pick an all time favorite, but after some thought I was able to compile a list of my top 6 favorite perfumes of all time:

1. Karl Lagerfeld's Sun, Moon & Stars Perfume. I have been a big fan of this one since high school. It is somewhat hard to come by now, but I did happen to find a new bottle a couple of years ago! This one brings back the memories of my "younger" years :)
2. Aquolina Pink Sugar Perfume. I can not say enough about this fun scent! I will never ever ever tire of this sweet number!
3. Betsy Johnson Perfume. To me this smells similar to Pink Sugar and I guess that is why I like it so much. I also love the bottle's unique colorful design.
4. Britney Spear's Fantasy Perfume. Although I am not a huge Britney Spears fan, I do have to admit that I love her perfumes. Midnight Fantasy almost made this list. This is another bottle that I am totally in love with!
5. Juicy Couture Perfume. This has to be one of the most unique scents that I have ever experienced! Who ever came up with this scent is pure genius! I love the long-lasting fruity scent!
6. Lolita de Lempicka. If I was forced to pick one favorite, I suppose I would choose this. I have been wearing this scent almost everyday since my husband gave it to me for Christmas! The scent is impossible to describe, but lets just say that not a day goes by with out someone asking me what I am wearing. Everyone seems to like this one! Gorgeous bottle too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sun Moon and Stars! I haven't seen that in the stores in FOREVER! Used to be one of my favorites!

Anonymous said...

This is a fantastic website you have here. The online community will greatly benefit from your efforts. Please when you have time do check out my site for insights on Perfume Cologne and how to get discount perfume gifts sets for less.