Saturday, March 8, 2008

Flower Bomb Perfume Review

I received the Spring 2008 New Beauty Test Tube in the mail yesterday & it contained a sample of a perfume that I have never heard of! It is called Flower Bomb by Victor & Rolf. I opened it & first smelled the scent straight from the bottle. I was not impressed. BUT, then I dabbed some on my wrists & something magical happened! I could not stop smelling my wrists for hours (yes the scent lingers for HOURS). The scent reminds me of Lolita de Lempicka, which is one of my favorite fragrances. This fragrance has top notes of Bergamot & Tea; middle notes of Jasmine Freesia & Orchid; and base notes of Rose & Patchouli. Despite all of the floral notes in this fragrance it did not smell overly flowery to me. Not since Juicy Couture have I experienced a fragrance this wonderful and unique!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to try to see if I can find this online and get a sample of it,since you sound so thrilled w it! I like that you put such interesting items for us to read and your reviews of new products yours and other s are so welcome also!
Congrats on perfecting your cupcakes they are "delicious" looking,I'll have to try them, too!Thanks!CathyBaker

Anonymous said...

Good Job! :)

Anonymous said...

This perfume is wonderful. I am on my second bottle in less than 6 months. It is all I wear now! I hope that I get sick of it soon because it is expensive ;)

Anonymous said...

You are one of the "top" perfumistas that I would ever listen to in regards to opinions on fragrances. I learned that from many years or more on POL!