Friday, February 29, 2008

A Cake Fit For a Princess! My latest creation!

This is one of my most recent cake creations! Don't worry it is not going to topple over! I made this cake for a little girl's "princess"- themed birthday party. This three tiered 'topsy turvy' (AKA "Mad Hatter") cake is iced in white and pink homemade buttercream frosting. Pearl White and Pink Luster Dust was brushed onto the surface of each tier to create the beautiful glow! Inlaid earrings, and jewels finish off this cakes "royal" design! Total Time: 10 hours.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUMMY! I wish I lived near Philadelphia so that I could try one of your cakes :(

Anonymous said...

I agree! I wish I lived near you too so I could try one of your creations! I thought this cake was really fun! It is leaning abit but I gather that was intentional! Kind of reminded me of the "leaning tower of pizza!" Hah!
You sound like you have avery interesting life w all your energy,I am envious! I must say!
I have a bro in S Diego, so I know you must have had great weather compared to Philly at this time of year and I am in Iowa so I know what cold weather & snow is ,too! I hope you had a wonderful, well-deserved vacation!-CathyBaker(How do you like my last name? ;)

Anonymous said...

Tilting cakes are my favorite. I don't know how you get them to lean like that without it falling over. This one is especially cute!