Friday, May 16, 2008

NEW Labels at Doctor Sweet Tooth!!!



Well, about 14 months have passed using the same label design, and after much thought I decided to make some changes! While I constantly get emails from all of you about how much you love my labels, I decided that I needed to switch to a label that is more appealing to a wider customer base. The graphics will not change, but I have switched to a more standardized font and added my trademark symbol to the label. I still have a lot of my old labels left, but as I run out the new labels will replace the old! With in the next couple of months all of my products will have the new label design! I hope that everyone likes them! Let me know what you think :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved your old labels, but these are even BETTER! Very neat...

Anonymous said...

Your products sound so yummy! I am excitedly awaiting the arrival of my items!

Anonymous said...

These are great! Good job!

Anonymous said...

I think your labels are so colorful and eye-catching! Very Cheerful!