Thursday, February 28, 2008

What do you hate most about shaving?


Cuts, razor burn, and just the overall amount of time involved is what most people hate about shaving. But, not me. With the amount of money that we spend on fragrant soaps, shower gels, and scrubs, who wants to ruin their scent by applying a shaving cream that often overpowers the scent that we have spent so much on to build?

A new product that I just added to my line solves this problem once and for all! My Bath Whips function not only as a luxurious body wash, but also as a fragrant shaving cream! I have been using it myself for the past couple of weeks and I have to say that this is my favorite product of all time! Its soft fluffy texture reminds me of Cool Whip, but with out the added calories!

Doctor Sweet Tooth's Bath Whips are available in over 100 mouth watering scents, so you are sure to find the one that suites your 'tastes'!

Who knew that shaving could be so pleasant!

Doctor Sweet Tooth's Bath Whips are available at:
http://www.doctorsweettooth.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks divine! I can't wait to try it!!!

Anonymous said...

I order this in the Pink Sugar scent about once a month! I am addicted ;)

Anonymous said...

Superb product with a great texture and scent! Love it!