Sunday, October 19, 2008

New Product! Sugared Scruby Soap!




This fresh handmade long-lasting shea butter soap weighs a whopping 5.5oz! The bottom portion of the soap is made from smooth scented shea soap. The top pink portion is made of scented shea soap mixed with lots and lots of sugar! Use the bottom portion first to cleanse and then simply flip it over to pink side to exfoliate dry skin. bottom The soap is scented in pumpkin spice (orange) and vanilla buttercream frosting (brown)! The top soap is scented in marshmallow (white) and pink sugar (pink)! I hope that you love this product as much as I do! You can purchase these wonderful creations at www.doctorsweettooth.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to try these! They look so nice.

Anonymous said...

I just got a few of these in peppermint for Christmas gifts! I can smell them through the wrapper! They smell fantastic! I am ordering some for myself right now.

Anonymous said...

I purchased one of the pink sugar marshmallow soaps. It smells delightful and is very gentle on my sensitive skin. I plan on trying more scents. I think I will go with the peppermint next!

Anonymous said...

I ordered the pumpkin and christmas tree scents. I am looking forward to trying them out. I will review them once I test them out!

Anonymous said...

I got these in the mail yesterday and I used the christmas tree one last night in the shower. It is such a fresh clean scent. I love it! My skin feels so soft! I will definitely be back for more of these!