Tuesday, October 21, 2008

New Candy Cane Scruby Soap!

I think this one is my favorite! Both sides of this moisturizing shea butter soap are scented in peppermint candy cane! The white side contains lots of sugar and is topped with red sugar crystals and a real miniature peppermint candy cane (can easily be removed before use), while the red side is as smooth as silk. I have a few of these decorative delights sitting in my bathroom right now. They give off an amazing scent that fills the room with all things peppermint! These invigorating soaps will bring cheer to even the gloomiest of dark winter days! They make great inexpensive holiday gifts. Each bar will arrive individually wrapped in cellophane with an ingredient and decorative Doctor Sweet Tooth label on the backside. Scruby Soaps are available at www.doctorsweettooth.com!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your soaps! They are so bright and colorful!

Anonymous said...

I just ordered a few of these off your site! I couln't resist. I LOVE anything peppermint!

Anonymous said...

I just got my soaps in the mail this morning. I could smell them through the package and they smell great. I am going to try one tonight. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I gave a few of these away as Christmas gifts. Everyone loved them and they made my gift bags smell so refreshing!