Saturday, September 18, 2010

Customer Product Review - Dry Shampoo


Today, one of our lovely customers was nice enough to send us a review of our Dry Shampoos! I have posted the review below:

"I have long, thick, wavy/curly and course hair. In order to maintain it I cannot wash it every day AND when I straighten it as I often do, it immediately gets greasy at the roots and is then visible. I have tried very inexpensive to veeeerrry expensive dry-shampoos and you have to let it either: sit on the hair before you brush it to see how much you need which can be annoying in a pinch; it stains everything if it matches your color (brown); leaves a white "halo" if "colorless." Even after all this the absorption stinks no matter how much or little one uses. And your hair still is icky/stinky. YOUR product has immediate absorption, smells fantastic, leaves hair looking freshly washed and styled, somehow makes it more manageable, silky and approachable (hahaha) is incredibly easy to apply and all for $9.50! Thank you!"

You can purchase our Dry Shampoo in over 200 scents at www.doctorsweettooth.com!

No comments: