Tuesday, August 4, 2009

New Product! Liquid Scrubs!


These liquid scrubs are gentle enough to be used for everyday cleansing and light buffing. Fine grain pumice, natural luffa powder, and jojoba beads allow for gentle skin soothing exfoliation.

8 Fl oz

Paraben Free.

Ingredients: Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycerin, Pumice, Natural Luffa Cylindrica Fruit Powder, Jojoba Beads, Disodium Cocamido MIPA Sulfosuccinate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin.

Purchase yours today at: www.doctorsweettooth.com

3 comments:

Hadley in IA said...

I got the marshmallow scent and BOY is this nice stuff! It is not too rough, but it does a great job buffing without being irritating. The jojoba beads are too fun! The bottle is huge, but I will definitely be back for more soon. I think I may try the cranberry scent this Fall! Great job on this product.

Anonymous said...

I really want to try these. I normally can't use thick body scrubs because my skin is very sensitive. This looks perfect!

Alexandra in MA said...

These scrubs are nice. I like that it is a shower gel too. I don't like oily scrubs, so this is perfect. It washes off and doesn't make you feel sticky. I bought this in the lemon sugar scent, which is nice and clean smelling.