Wednesday, December 24, 2008

New Scents at Doctor Sweet Tooth!


We are pleased to announce the addition of 8 new scents just in time for the New Year:
  1. Pink Sugar Buttercream: A perfect blend of pink sugar perfume and vanilla buttercream frosting. I have been hooked on this one ever since we formulated it!
  2. Pink Sugar Coconut: Another yummy pink sugar concoction! A winner!
  3. Champagne: A perfect scent to ring in the New Year!
  4. Pink Champagne: A champagne scent with a light fruity note!
  5. Tuti Fruity: a great scent for all of you fruit lovers out there! This one manages to combine 10 different fruits into one robust fragrance!
  6. Fruit Loops: We have had several customers request this scent and it is finally here! And yes, it smells identical to the cereal!
  7. Sweet Treat: Sweet candied fruits, powdered sugar, and butter! It does not get much better than this! A definite must try for those who love sweet scents!
  8. Honeydew Melon: Just like the real fruit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pink Sugar Buttercream is probably one of the best fragrances I have ever tried. Sweet scent lovers: this one is for you!

Hadley in IA said...

I got the sweet treat sachet with my last order. My drawer smells like sugary goodness! The scent is hard to explain, but it is amazing. I can smell the cherries but there is so much more to this scent than just cherries. I can't put my finger on it...Hmmmm....