Thursday, August 7, 2008

Solid Perfumes Now at Doctor Sweet Tooth!


These highly concentrated solid perfumes are ideal for traveling with you wherever you go! They come in an adorable tin (0.5oz), will not break or spill, and they take up very little space in your purse or even pocket! One tin seems to last forever! I made myself two of 'test' tins about a month ago before I added them to my store. I have been using them everyday and have barely made a dent in either one! I love them because the scent seems to stick on your skin for hours. You can purchase these in any of my available scents at www.doctorsweettooth.com.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got two of these in Pink Sugar Marshmallow! It is just about the best scent in the world!

Anonymous said...

I got this in cupcake scent and I carry it just about everywhere! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Amazing product! I bought several of these as office gifts. I can't wait to give them out over the holidays (that is if I don't use them all for myself!).

Anonymous said...

LOVE THESE PERFUMES!

Anonymous said...

I love all of your products, but these little guys are my favorite. I recommend the gingerbread and cherry scents.