Wednesday, December 24, 2008
We recently removed the preservative, germaben II, from our oil-based sugar scrubs. While the FDA still considers parabens to be safe for use in cosmetic products, the increased consumer demand for "paraben free products" motivated us to elimintate them from our formulations. Most of our products have always been paraben free, and in the next couple of weeks we will be removing parabens from our shower gels, bubble baths, and lotions. Our new bubble baths and shower gels will also be free of sulfates. We will announce when the change-over has occurred. As of right now, parabens have been removed from our the oil-based body and foot scrubs.
We are pleased to announce the addition of 8 new scents just in time for the New Year:
- Pink Sugar Buttercream: A perfect blend of pink sugar perfume and vanilla buttercream frosting. I have been hooked on this one ever since we formulated it!
- Pink Sugar Coconut: Another yummy pink sugar concoction! A winner!
- Champagne: A perfect scent to ring in the New Year!
- Pink Champagne: A champagne scent with a light fruity note!
- Tuti Fruity: a great scent for all of you fruit lovers out there! This one manages to combine 10 different fruits into one robust fragrance!
- Fruit Loops: We have had several customers request this scent and it is finally here! And yes, it smells identical to the cereal!
- Sweet Treat: Sweet candied fruits, powdered sugar, and butter! It does not get much better than this! A definite must try for those who love sweet scents!
- Honeydew Melon: Just like the real fruit!